24 April 2011

Cimetiere St-Joseph: Section O - Adam Maille & Eva Wagner


This photograph was taken on April 14th of this year. It is located in section O. Found by pure accident, I was there at the cemetery that day looking for the grave of my grandaunt, Fabiola Fournier nee Robillard and her husband Francois.

Adam Maille (Joseph A., Maria Prud'homme), who was a Dracut police officer, is a great-granduncle of mine. He married Eva Wagner (Alexis, Octavie Beauparlant) on 23 April, 1903 at St. Joseph's Church in Lowell, MA. While not expecting to find this stone that day, I was a bit taken a back at the size of it when I did. Compared to all of the other Maille stones I have come across, this one is the smallest.


While I don't have the plot record for this grave, I do know that Edgar Martin, a husband of Adam & Eva's daughter Therese, is buried here. As well as Edgar & Therese's son Dennis. Hopefully, on my next visit to St-Joe's, I will pick up a copy of the plot record and will add the lot number to this post. For more information on the family of Adam Maille please contact me at callmeshell at gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment